Are you planning a trip to Niagara Falls? Whether it will be your first time visiting or you’ve been there many times, you won’t be disappointed with your stay! Going through hotel options for Niagara Falls, Canada can be overwhelming when trying to find the most suitable in terms of price, location, amenities, and more. We’ve come up with a list of things to look for, which will help you when choosing the best available hotel in Niagara Falls, that’s right for you:
- Niagara Falls is a very popular location for tourists, so traffic can get quite heavy at times. You’ll want to find a hotel in the heart of Niagara that is walking distance from the Falls. This way, you can make the most of your trip and not waste any time sitting in traffic.
- Before you head out for the day, you’ll want to research popular places to eat or things to do in Niagara. Having unlimited access to the internet will certainly help with your planning. We suggest you book a hotel that offers free Wi-fi.
- Spend your money on entertainment, not parking. It’s best to find a hotel that offers free parking, preferably on site or close by.
- Book your stay with a hotel that has a restaurant on site and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner- makes meal planning easier. Some hotels offer packages which include deals for meals or attraction tickets.
- An indoor or outdoor pool is always an added bonus especially if you have children. Find a hotel that has a pool, so you can cool off on these hot summer days!
The Holiday Inn is a hotel that has all of these great offers, amenities, and more! Our hotel is located just steps away from the Falls and Clifton Hill, adjacent to the famous Skylon Tower, and next to Fallsview casino. We are situated in the heart of the tourist and entertainment district.
The Holiday Inn offers free parking on site, free Wi-Fi, an indoor and outdoor pool, and complimentary national newspaper to all of our guests, all included in booking. Coco’s Bar & Grill is conveniently located adjacent from our hotel. Try one of their most popular dishes, the wood-fired pizza, and steak, and don’t forget to check out their impressive cocktail menu. Coco’s serves delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus daily with live entertainment out in the Terrace nightly, beginning at 7 p.m (in season only).
No matter what the occasion is, whether it’s a family fun weekend or a romantic getaway, we offer full packages which include great deals on meals and attractions:
The Breakation Package includes:
- 2 nights accommodations
- Dinner for two at the Skylon Tower’s Revolving Dining Room
- Dinner for two at Coco’s Terrace Steakhouse
- Breakfast each morning for two at Coco’s Terrace Steakhouse
- Free wine tasting at a local Niagara winery
- 15% off selected Skylon Tower souvenir outlets
The Attractions package includes:
- Two nights deluxe accommodation in a beautifully appointed room
- Admission tickets to Niagara’s favourite attractions
- Two consecutive days of WEGO Bus Transportation provided
- Kids Stay & Eat Free (12 & Under)
Start planning your memorable visit to and book a hotel in Niagara Falls, Canada with the Holiday Inn by the Falls! Contact us toll-free to book a reservation at 1 (800) 263-9393.