Our Top 9 Picks of Things to Do in Niagara Falls.
We have put together our picks of things to do while staying with us at the Holiday Inn By The Falls Hotel, we think you’re definitely going to want to take advantage of what the amazing city of Niagara Falls has to offer you.
We at the Holiday Inn By the Falls think of guests satisfaction before we think of anything else, so to help you make the most of your Niagara Falls ON stay we’ve decided to put together a list of things that you’re going to want to explore and try out during your stay.
Without further ado, here’s a list of nine things fun things to do this summer in Niagara Falls while you’re staying at the Holiday Inn By the Falls:
1) WildPlay Niagara Elements Whirlpool Adventure Course , just north of the Falls, towers over the Niagara Parkway over the swirling Niagara Gorge Whirlpools. Here you can challenge yourself on an amazing obstacle course composed of ziplines, climbing areas, jumping stages, and other aerial games that will challenge and thrill any skill level.
2) Closer to the powerful and incredible beauty of the 3 Falls and walking distance from the Holiday Inn by the Falls, is the WildPlay Niagara Mistrider Zipline to the Falls. The Zipline ride, a fully-guided affair, lets you float down one of four parallel lines affording stunning views of the Falls while feeling the mist on your face to a safe landing and observation spot on the edge of the Niagara gorge. Experience the Niagara Falls, close-up, face-first and at seventy kilometers per hour!
3) Last but not least for the WildPlay Niagara offerings, back at the Whirlpool Adventure Course area, is the “What’s To Fear” Jump. It’s a loose-line jump from forty feet in the air, and is safe for ages seven to adult. It’s bound to supply your trip to Niagara Falls—and the Holiday Inn By The Falls—with a powerful adrenaline surge.
4) The Skylon Tower has become one of the most recognizable structures in Niagara Falls and one of the must do Niagara Falls experiences. The Tower affords one of the best views of the Falls from their observation deck 775ft above the Falls. The perfect complement pairing to such stunning views is lunch or dinner in their Revolving Dining Room or Summit Suite Buffet, both offering outstanding food and views right from your table. Gift shops and Rossi Glass offer the perfect opportunity to get that special keepsake to remind you of your time in the Falls. If that was not enough they also have the Family Fun Centre in the lower level for hours of arcade fun.
5) The Hornblower Cruises are an amazing way to get up-close and personal with the Niagara Falls themselves. The Hornblower journeys into the rapids around the base of the Horseshoe waterfalls. For a more unique experience we recommend the night cruise to get an amazing one of a kind view of the Falls illuminated and the fireworks show.
6) The Journey Behind the Falls affords visitors an experience that lets you get closer to the Falls than any other. Stand right beside the all powerful Horseshoe Falls and feel the mist swirl all around you. Don’t worry they do provide rain covers for you and you will definitely need to wear those while on the observation deck. As the name suggests The journey Behind the Falls does take you right behind the Falls where you can look out and see the Falls rushing down from behind.
7) Niagara Helicopters is an incredible ride. Rated sixth out of forty tours in the Niagara Falls area, the helicopter ride takes you from lift-off to absolutely stunning views while they fly over the rapids and of course then over the stunning and powerful Falls all through the air. Sit back in your seat and take in the sights in a way that you’ll never get from any other ride or tour in Niagara Falls.
8) While still under construction, we think this new attraction is going to be a huge hit. The new Niagara Falls Go-Kart track is going to be a state-of-the-art elevated track that they are boasting will be the largest in North America. This sounds like it will be a definite hit with visitors of all ages.
9) Clifton Hill and the Clifton Hill District are a fantastic place to find any number of fun filled exciting and fun attractions. From Ripley’s Believe-It-Or-Not Museum, Nightmares Fear Factory, family friendly live shows like the Wild Magic Show at the Greg Frewin, kid favourites like Bronto’s Playland all the way to adult only fun at Casino Niagara, there’s something for everyone on Clifton Hill and the Clifton Hill District.
We do hope you enjoy your time with us at The Holiday Inn By the Falls, and we hope you get a chance to try out all these amazing attractions and everything Niagara Falls ON Canada has to offer.