‘Tis the season for warm socks, chunky scarves, and snuggling with your loved ones, but getting cozy doesn’t have to turn you into a hermit! Autumn is actually an ideal time for couples to plan a romantic weekend getaway to Niagara Falls. For starters, all the kids are back in school, and, on top of that, you get to see the fall foliage and enjoy the crisp autumn air. With less people around, you can visit more attractions or just enjoy the view from a secluded park bench. There’s something about the season changing from summer to fall that allows us to slow down and make room in our schedules to spend time with the people who mean most to us. Why not snuggle up by the Falls?
If you’re looking for places to stay in Niagara Falls, Holiday Inn by the Falls has always been a popular choice for couples. Whether you are looking to get to know each other better or simply put in some quality time with one another, we’ve got you covered. The hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Niagara’s Entertainment District, beside Coco’s Terrace Bar & Grill, and a short walk to the Falls.
Here’s a list of just some of the cozy things you can enjoy this snuggle season in Niagara Falls, Canada:
- Wood-fired pizza and steak at Coco’s Terrace
- Local Niagara Wine as well as Winery Tours
- Indoor Movies at the Holiday Inn
- Relaxing Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi at the Holiday Inn
- Dinner with a view at the Skylon Tower’s Revolving Dining Room
- Stay warm inside as you ride the Niagara Skywheel
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with a visit to the Fudge Factory
- Cocktails & martinis on Coco’s Terrace
- Specialty Coffees, like Pumpkin Spice
- A walking tour of the indoor Floral Showhouse
No matter what you choose to do, Niagara Falls is the place to create lasting memories. Spending time with your significant other away from home is refreshing and rejuvenating. Forget about cleaning the house or running errands for a few days and book your trip to Niagara Falls today. It’s the perfect for when you want to get away from the GTA, as it is relatively close but still lets you enjoy some time away.
For more information on things to do in Niagara Falls or to book your stay contact us at the Holiday Inn By The Falls.